Thursday, November 11, 2010



This is an old dream that I had. Probably 5 years ago, I had a dream that I was going to meet all my friends at an abandoned church with a manse attached to it. It looked kinda like the church above.
It was night and the church was on a hill. It was big and stone and was quite creepy. There was an entrance on the side that led to the inside of the manse that was attached to the back of the church. As I got to the door all my friends came rushing out scared out of their minds. They said there was something very evil in there and that I shouldn't go in. I boldly ran inside with a half smirk on my face, confident in the fact that with God going before me and after me there is nothing for me to fear. I know it is a dream but that is the only way I can explain the way I felt. I was cocky in God's ability to protect me. I went up the stairs to a door leading somewhere that the evil was. I was about to go in and all my friends came and begged me not to go in. They were scared and felt that it was dangerous. I agreed to go with them but I still was cocky and knew that if I had gone in the presence in there would be in trouble. I knew I would be back.
I don't know what this means but I felt like I should share this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home